[nagdu] Intro and a Uber question

Ashley and Landon Coleman amc05111 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 16:24:45 UTC 2014

Welcome to the list, Greg! I know that there is a call driver button in
the Ubar app. I don't know more than that since that service is not
available in my home area.

My name is Ashley. I have a six year old guide dog from Guiding Eyes for
the Blind. We have been working together for four years.

Welcome to the list! :)
Ashley and Landon