[nagdu] Intro and a Uber question

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Jun 19 17:18:24 UTC 2014

When I lived in Maryland, I found cab use an enervating experience because
easily one out of every three times I had a hastle related to my having a
guide dog.
Either there would be a hastle or the cab driver would see me with the dog
and drive away.

What can we do guys, to hold company's feet to the fire and make sure this
type of behavior becomes a relic of the past?

Here in Florida it is somewhat better though I don't use cabs as much so
maybe I'm just not hitting problems because I don't use it much.

Cordially,

Dan W.