[nagdu] Intro and a Uber question

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Jun 19 17:47:15 UTC 2014

Hi Dan.
You must complain when drivers refuse you.
We have used the same taxi company for years, and suddenly some drivers
decided they were "allergic" and couldn't pick up a person with a dog.  We
complained to the town office that licenses taxis, and they told the company
to knock it off.  So far, it's worked.  If it hadn't, I would have moved up
to the state civil rights commission, whatever it's called here, or the
attorney general's office.
If people don't complain, drivers will figure it's fine and keep on with
their nonsense.
Tracy