[nagdu] Intro and a Uber question

blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com blindcowgirl1993 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 18:46:40 UTC 2014

Hi Greg,
Welcome to the list. I am Aleeha Dudley, and I am working my first seeing-eye dog, a yellow Labrador named Dallas.
As far as I am aware, Uber is subject to the same regulations as other cab companies. Although there is no way to alert the driver that you have a service dog, the app is able to tell you when the driver is close, so you will at least know if or when the driver decides to drive away from you if you have a dog.
Hope that helps,
Aleeha

Sent from my iPhone