[nagdu] Zombies

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 19:43:20 UTC 2014

Tracy, I don't really encounter the cell phone zombies. I get more people just standing in the middle of the sidewalk. For example yesterday traveling from the Port Authority, to Penn station, there were probably 12 groups of people just standing in the middle of the sidewalk, who knows what they are doing. And even yesterday, while doing that route, there was a homeless guy with a pitbull on the corner, that was not leashed that went after my guide. It was a bit of a scary moment. Luckily we were able to walk past and someone grabbed the dog before it attacked my guide. Traveling in New York City in the summer is a bit crazy. Perhaps that's just my experience.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.