[nagdu] Zombies

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Tue Jun 24 17:03:04 UTC 2014

I swear New York is getting even worse.
I just got back from lunch.  In about a 6-block round trip, at least 3
people walked straight at us, making Ben have to dodge or stop in his
tracks.  I bet it was the phone zombies, so intent on their silly device
they have no clue about what's around them in the here and now.
I was hoping I could get somewhat less of a city dog, one who wasn't
rather bored in the town where I live, but still OK in the City.  But the
City is getting so stupid, I may have to give up that hope.
Tracy