[nagdu] New Guidedog user

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 01:48:12 UTC 2014

There is a harness, but many of us follow the dog’s b ack down as it relieves itself; then we pick up after it with a bag. Someone else will speak of the harness.

You can tie a dog with a chain or a leash to something and tell it to rest or stay, and often they will do this. If you are just moving to the point of giving the presentation, I would just take the dog, having it work there, and then have it lie down. If you aren’t moving around a lot, you can stand on its leash. Mine stays nicely.

Ciondy
Cindyray at gmail.com