[nagdu] New Guidedog user

Shannon Dyer solsticesinger at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 02:49:57 UTC 2014

Hi, Elizabeth.

I use a relieving belt for my dog. He's very nervous about pooping while he works, so the belt helps a lot. The poop goes in the bag, and he doesn't stop and look back at his butt every two seconds. Most people just clean up with a bag though. If you think a belt would help you, talk to whichever school you attend.

As for presentations and the like, I have always brought my dog to the front of the room with me. I've then told the dog to lie down and stay. If I move a little bit during the presentation, the dog doesn't follow me.

Hopefully, this is helpful to you.

Shannon and the Acelet