[nagdu] New Guidedog user

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Jun 26 17:49:28 UTC 2014

I use the same techniques when doing a presentation as shannon.  My girl
stays at my feet.  Sometimes she takes a nap.  the school will teach you to
clean up after your dog.  talk with the school about the releiving harness.
Good luck.

Melissa R Green and Pj
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky.