[nagdu] introduction and question about guide dog program

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 14:07:19 UTC 2014

welcome Ashley,
Hope that you find the information here that you're looking for. I am Marsha, working my third guide from guide dog foundation in New York. I'm also the moderator of this list, so if you need any help please let me know.

Marsha drenth
email: marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Sent with my IPhone
Please note that this email communication has been sent using my iPhone. As such, I may have used dictation and had made attempts to mitigate errors. Please do not be hesitant to ask for clarification as necessary.