[nagdu] update to nagdu's exhibit hall table sign up schedule

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Wed Jun 25 21:28:17 UTC 2014

Hello again,

Here's the updated sign up schedule. We've made good progress, but still
have shifts to fill. So please take a look and send  me an email if you can
help.
Thank you.

Sherrill

email sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
home phone (813) 935-0474
cell (813) 767-1890

Exhibit Hall Location:
Convention Center, West Hall, Section WA1, Level 2 NAGDU TABLE number b17
Schedule

Wednesday, July 2
11:00 till 1:00 Toni Whaley and Lucy Marr
1:00 till 3:00
3:00 till 5:00 Sherrill O'Brien and Deanna Lewis

Thursday, July 3
8:30 till 11:00
10:00 till 1:00 Toni Whaley
11:00 till 1:00
1:00 till 3:00
3:00 till 5:00

Friday, July 4
12:00 till 1:45 Julie McGinnity and Jessica Snyder
7:00 till 9:00PM Deanna Lewis and Cindy Ray

Saturday, July 5
12:00 till 1:45 Toni Whaley and
6:00 till 8:30pm

http://www.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/sherrill.obrien%40ver