[nagdu] Adjustment from working with a king to a dog

Andrew J. LaPointe alapointe89 at comcast.net
Thu Jun 26 18:36:36 UTC 2014

    Hi, when I lost Elliot back in 2010, I spent 3 months getting back with
the cane.  I then realized why he did the things he did getting around
different things.  Also, the general public I realized is not as nice as I
once remembered prior to 1996 when I got my first guide.  I had my canes
broken by some who tripped over it and many would not move and allowed me to
walk into them.  Of course, if I knew they were there......  Yes!!!!!
walking with a cane is so much different.It makes you appreciate each and
every day having man's best friend for sure.  Andy and Shubert