[nagdu] We're going! We're going! We're going to NYC!

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 20:59:36 UTC 2014

Hi, Daryl!
Oh, you lucky girl. I love New York.  I am not sure what all is involved in the ny pass thing, but central park is beautiful and fun.  Also, if you can go to a Broadway Play. I had Sign Language interpretation for Phantom, and it was amazing.
One thing to think about is that everything in NYC is more spendy, so you may, if you have room, want to pack some snacky-type things for the hotel to cut costs, like jerky, or dried fruit or whatever.
I love working my dog in NYC! It was one of the defining moments of our partnership. I'm Deafblind, so the only thing I could tell is that she was wooshing around things, people, other dogs, hotdog and food sellers, cars.  It was the most amazing experience.  We actually got separated from the sighted hearing members of my group because my dog just cut through that throng, like a hot knife through butter. It was amazing. So my best advice is to just trust your dog.  NYC is unique and there is no other place like it.
I have no experience with hotels but you are right, they do cost.  Perhaps you could find a cheaper one on long island in the not rich parts, lol.  I hope you get that worked out!
Good luck, and enjoy!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com