[nagdu] We're going! We're going! We're going to NYC!

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 11:36:17 UTC 2014

What doesn't impress you about the size of the hotels in NYC? Serious
question, what were you expecting?
As for a host family, or b&b, you could do this, though remember it's
Christmas so you may not have as many options as you'd have at other times
of the year. Remember that host families don't need to welcome your pup.
B&B's do, but they could always tell you they're "all booked" or "gone the
week of Christmas".

You'll have a good time. Remember this is a trip you *want* to do. If you no
longer want to do it, then don't. You could always do a smaller trip at a
different time of year if you need to start out differently.