[nagdu] We're going! We're going! We're going to NYC!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Jun 29 13:17:32 UTC 2014

Hi Daryl.
Air B&B is becoming somewhat notorious for turning apartments into hotel
rooms.  You could try there.  Since you're using someone's apartment, I
don't think it would be covered by the ADA.

As for chilling out, well, my favorite way is to find a nice place to eat
and have a glass of wine with dinner.
Bryant Park has an ice skating rink, and it's quite nice to grab a hot
chocolate from a vendor and sit for a bit enjoying the skating music and
people-listening.
I think Central Park has a similar setup; don't get up that way much
anymore.
All along Broadway in midtown tends to be mega-crowded.  A couple blocks
away is not so bad.

I can recommend some places to eat, but you better bring your credit card.
Good food in NYC is usually not cheap.
Tracy