[nagdu] We're going! We're going! We're going to NYC!

Brandy Pinder bdpinder at gmail.com
Sun Jun 29 13:11:08 UTC 2014

First daryl we have to totally get together when you are here. I have a spare room. Send me the dates. My mom usually comes at Christmas but I will see what we could do. However when you look for hotels don't look in Manhattan or if you do definitely not midtown. A good place is queens on queens boulevard. This is near my twain. The seven train which will get you to time square and grand central in no time and they will be slightly cheaper. Have you ever checked out group on or living social? Christmas is a very busy time here. Very crowded. To take some of the stress off you and jenny maybe do sighted guide in very crowded situations. My email so you can email me off list is bdpinder at gmail.com.

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499