[nagdu] Adjustment from working with a king to a dog

Melissa R Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Jun 29 15:57:28 UTC 2014

Hello elizabeth.
this is only my opinion.   If you feel more confident with a cane.  Then you
should stick with using your cane.  If it is working for you then there is
no need to change it.  If you get a dog and not really trust him or her it
could be hard on both of you and not a good experience for either of you.
Take time and consider your options and why you want a dog.  It is also okay
not to be ready for a dog, or to be strictly a cane user.  like I have
stated in the beginning of this message.  this is my opinion.  Hope it helps
in some way.
Melissa R Green and Pj
Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm,
but to add color to my sunset sky.