[nagdu] Managing Groceries and Other Large Purchases

Doug Parisian eggmann at mymts.net
Mon Mar 3 00:31:38 UTC 2014

Thanks tarsan, but I don't think I am strong enough to drag some large
trunk onto the bus and I doubt the drivers would allow me on with a
large wagon.

I usually shop at larger stores where they have no delivery--prices are
cheaper than so-called family businesses. The store I select is about 3
miles from my residence.  Anyway, my backpack works fine and I have a
couple of friends when I need the larger bulkier items, like dog food,
furniture, beer, paper and cleaning products which I always buy in bulk,
etc.  I still plan to re-examine one of those little shopping carts
since they may now be adequate for a tiny person like my self, only 71
inches long.  It might be easier than carrying the backpack as I slowly age.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/ntorcolini%40wavec

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/carcione%40access.