[nagdu] Managing Groceries and Other Large Purchases

Lori Dent loriandleo at ohiohills.com
Mon Mar 3 05:15:58 UTC 2014

Hi Tracy,

I have 2 foldable carts hear  that I use when ever I need them.I think the
cart works well and I've have never had a problem with groceries falling out
of the cart. You  also can buy the liner that goes into a foldable cart that
way when you put your groceries in the cart you can pull the flap over the
top of your groceries  and velcrow it shut so your grocerieswon't fall out
of the cart.

Also, I have pulled my cart in my right hand while working my dog with my
left hand. Take care.

Lori and the Gipper