[nagdu] Figuring out what I need in a dog

Rebecca Ilniski rilniski at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 15:15:02 UTC 2014

Jewel, what you wrote sounds good to me. I know the instructors will take it in stride and find the best match for you. I would continue to write about your lifestyle and your environment as well as that will help. I wish you the best and pray that you receive a dog that's just for you the next time around. Early retirements just plain suck. I've been there.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilniski at gmail.com
twitter: zebs_mom
Sent from my IPhone