[nagdu] Figuring out what I need in a dog

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 00:17:14 UTC 2014

Dear Jewel,

	As you have already heard and figured out for yourself, even the
most careful matching process might not work as the instructors and you
hoped.
	I changed schools more about attitudes than their dogs; then after
another large school, I went to a smaller school to get Huck, and I couldn't
be happier, though I'd not put down either GDB or Seeing Eye.
Darla & Happy Huck