[nagdu] Figuring out what I need in a dog

Brandy Pinder bdpinder at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 01:49:56 UTC 2014

Jewel,
I am glad the foundation has been good to you. As you said sometimes dogs just aren't meant to be guides. Luckily there is a phone interview and you can thoroughly explain everything there. I hope and pray you get what you need this time and the last few weeks with fay are wonderful.

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499