[nagdu] Taxi!!!!

Mark J. Cadigan kramc11 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 21:31:33 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Sometimes I have trouble with cabs. When they see I have a guide dog, they
just drive on by. And when I call the local cab company, they know I have a
dog and take for ever to send a car. I have found 2 solutions to this that I
hope help some of you.

There is a brand new cab company in Massachusetts servicing north of Boston.
It's called sunshine taxi. And the name says it all. They are polite, and
best of all, all the drivers are locals who grew up in the area, so they
know all the shortcuts.

For everywhere else I like to use UBER. If you haven't used it yet, use this
link www.uber.com/go/SUFFOLKBA25 to get Uber service for free up to $25.

Happy travels!!!

Mark