[nagdu] Dog Food Information Resource?

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 9 05:24:04 UTC 2014

Hi Nicole,

	I could definitely go for that; I do wonder--I'm not sure schools
will ever do raw--if any studies have been done on commercial foods that do
have better ingredients than a lot of the cheaper no-name foods.
	Sites disturb me that say stuff is bad and sell product; a lot of
companies of all kinds do it, but the best is read the label and maybe get
stricter on labeling.
Darla & Handsome Huck doing very well on Wellness all-meat