[nagdu] guide dogs and sprained ankles

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Mar 11 02:46:10 UTC 2014

Even if you cannot walk around with him, try to spend time with him. If he
has a favorite treat or favorite toy, you could give that to him when he is
around you. Also, even though dogs need attention, your roommate should be
helping only in the ways that you ask and not doing things that will make
Dallas become attached to your roommate. If you really wanted to test if he
still listens to you well, you could both call him and see which one he
comes to.