[nagdu] guide dogs and sprained ankles

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Tue Mar 11 03:01:25 UTC 2014

Also, if you are worried that you have to go chase after toys, I can
guarantee you that Dallas will figure out that you are unable to do this.
The family pet Border Collie mix, who was not trained to do any kind of
service dog work, used to bring her toys to my grandpa because she figured
out that he would not get up to come to her.