[nagdu] eating to fast

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 04:42:18 UTC 2014

First, put his food in a bowl that makes him work to get at it. Or,
put his food in his bowl a little at a time. Some people also find
that adding water to their dog's food helps.
If your dog throws up his food shortly after eating, it's going to be
whole. When dogs eat, they don't chew much because digestion starts in
the stomach, not in the mouth.

On 3/11/14, Doug Parisian <eggmann at mymts.net> wrote:
> True, I find after, I like to relax too before supper with a cold beer.
> My last dog liked beer.
>
> On 11/03/2014 6:15 PM, Larry D. Keeler wrote:
>> Also swometimes they work and come in hungry. It is sometimes good to
>> wait awhile after working so that they can drink and relax.
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Doug Parisian" <eggmann at mymts.net>
>> <nagdu at nfbnet.org>
>> Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:57 PM
>> Subject: Re: [nagdu] eating to fast
>>

>>> Some dogs need to have a little quiet time after they eat; I don't
>>> mean totally dormant, but not leaping over buildings in a single
>>> bound.  In most cases, regular working is usually not a problem.
>>>
>>> Barking up the left tree.

>>> nagdu:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/lkeeler%40comcast.net

>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/eggmann%40mymts.net