[nagdu] eating to fast

Bryan Jones opensesame at me.com
Thu Mar 13 01:58:27 UTC 2014

Hello Jeff,

My Lab tends to eat rapidly and she has occasionally thrown up immediately after eating. My Instructor at TSE suggested placing a Kong chew toy in her food bowl at meal times so she would have to work around it to get to her food, and this trick seems to have helped alleviate the problem.

HTH,
Bryan