[nagdu] Off-leash recall.

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 12:35:48 UTC 2014

Hi Julie,
Yes, I should have made that distinction. My friend definitely doesn't
use the clicker to train behaviors. However, her guide dog is clicker
trained. But she does 2 consecutive clicks for the recall, as opposed
to the single click.
I was using her as an example of how sound cues can be more reliable.
I didn't intend to highlight or recommend using the clicker as a sound
cue.
Personally, I would advise doing something like clicking your tongue,
snapping fingers, whistling, or using a whistle or squeak toy. A sharp
or high-pitched sound that will travel is a good one.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/ravend729%40gmail.c
>>> om
>>>

>> --
>> Raven