[nagdu] Guide dogs vs smartphone

Kristeen Hughes khwicca at gmail.com
Wed Mar 19 13:26:20 UTC 2014

And a smart phone will never have the wonderful silky ears and all of the love my dog has. I love all of the guide work, but even more than that I have a living, breathing partner who can make decisions with me as well as for me and cares about the process in a way a piece of technology can never hope to do.

Kristeen & Mendle, who isn't worried about that pink slip just yet.