[nagdu] Guide dogs vs smartphone

Nicole Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Wed Mar 19 02:57:26 UTC 2014

I did not read about the app, but it probably does less than a cane as it
probably does not tell you anything about the ground. I think that the part
that most people don't understand is that our dogs don't just detect and
alert us to obstacles and elevation changes like our canes do. They actually
do something about it when they can, such as going around the obstacle.