[nagdu] possibly switching dog food, advice would be welcome

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 13:08:29 UTC 2014

I agree with Raven.
when i got my dog she had loose and sloppy stools.  i took her to the vet who quickly proscribed antibiotics.  needless to say, she was on 3 different courses of the antibiotics and still had sloppy stools after 8 months.
finally, i gave up on the vet and the super expensive science diet food that they had me giving her.
i went with herbs and natural remedies and switched to, taste of the wild, as, i was living in an apartment and had only a small freezer.  but, i knew where i would be going with this dog.
so, next, she got an ear infection o.o, and, yes, while i had her at the vet for that they noticed that her anal glands needed expressing.
that was only a couple months ago.
her stools had firmed up a lot but were still not like they should be and, i was not thrilled with the constant health issues.
i have moved and now have a big freezer and, 2 days after i moved i started switching her to raw.
for the veggie part of her diet i give her those raw patties with tripe and veg in them once or twice a week.  they are kind of expensive but, she loves em.
Vivianna