[nagdu] possibly switching dog food, advice would be welcome

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 13:46:32 UTC 2014

You certainly don't need a big freezer to feed raw. I live in an
apartment with a roommate, and our freezer is above our fridge. I
think it's something like 4.7 cubic ft. Believe it or not, I can fit
about 50 lbs of dog food, in addition to roughly 15 lbs of meat for my
roommate and I. And there's room to spare. A mini fridge's freezer
wouldn't be sufficient, but a small freezer definitely provides enough
space for a month's worth of food.