[nagdu] cost of raw, was possibly switching dog food, advice would be welcome

Brandy Pinder bdpinder at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 13:58:15 UTC 2014

Raven and others if you don't mind, and I know it will vary, how much does feeding raw cost you a month? I have friends that feed it and am going to consult them also but thought I'd ask here. On wellness she seems to be constipated and one ear is bothering her. However, though she has a slight dog smell she doesn't have the weird skin smell so I'm scared to go back to taste of the wild though I am a fan of that food. Seriously thinking of dehydrated or raw but just cut back hours at work and I'm not sure if I could afford it.

brandy pinder
Alumni Council -  second vice Chairman
Guide Dog Foundation for the Blind, Inc®
and America's VetDogs®, The Veteran's K-9 Corps Inc®
Providing "Second uSight"® since 1946

371 E. Jericho Turnpike smith town ny 11766
Cso: 866-282-8047
Email: brandydp at verizon.net
Cell: 304-685-4499

>>> www.rawlearning.com