[nagdu] Raw feeding

melissa R green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Mar 20 18:53:43 UTC 2014

Very well said stargazer.    I have a friend who feeds raw, gives various
supplements, and feeds goat's milk as well to the dog.  this friend is also
supplementing kibble with the raw.  It doesn't make my friend a bad handler
or anything.  I am all about what works.  It is very costly to feed quallity
food to your dog.  Whether it is kibble raw or both.  I don't like it when
others are made to feel badly or seen as bad handlers because of how they
choose to care for their dog.
I know that I personally won't feed my girl anything lower than Iams.  My
family tried to get me to feed her old roys and other low quallity foods and
I said no way.  It was something more stronger than that.  I wish some of
the chain pet stores would sell foods like canadae and taste of the wild.
You have to either order them from online or find a feed, specialty,  or
tractor supply store to purchase it.  Just my two cents.  Have a blessed
day.
Best Wishes
Melissa R. Green and Pj
"Only one thing has to change for us to know happiness in our lives: where
we focus our attention."