[nagdu] Law Regarding Attacks on Service Dogs

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 02:08:40 UTC 2014

Dear Viviana,

	If she waits for their perfect environment, that will neve3r happen;
there were few laws when I got my first do two dogs; a dog that kept
harassing mine got picked up by its hind leg and tossed into the yard.
	Oregon has--and has had for a good while--very good laws regarding
this; guess what? My school's mascot--a dog called "wolf" (we were the
Western Oregon Wolves) of dubious parentage and breed-attacked my dog in
front of the student union  before I could even react and had to sue the
school to pay for vet expenses.
	Thankfully, my dog did not take it personally.  Afterword, I was
much more scared than she was.
Darla & Happy Huck