[nagdu] Nail clippers.

Julie J julielj at neb.rr.com
Fri Mar 21 13:13:34 UTC 2014

There are grinders that work very fast.  Tracy has one.  Probably your friend has the same grinder that I have, the Pedipaws.  That's probably the most popular nail grinder because they had a lot of commercials and are sold in all sorts of stores, not just pet stores.  It worked great when I first bought it.  It's just lost it's get up and go.  New batteries might help, but for the price of batteries, I am half way to buying a new and more powerful grinder.  So for now I use the clippers, do touch ups with the grinder and think about about buying a nicer grinder.

Julie

Sent from my iPad