[nagdu] A few questions

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Fri Mar 21 14:27:36 UTC 2014

Hi Minh.
Does Viva actually need to be bathed every 3 months?  My dogs usually stay
clean with daily grooming.  Ben hasn't had a bath in years, and he's still
shiny and unsmelly.
If you feel Viva needs more than a daily brushing, would wiping her down
with a cleansing-moisturizing solution work just as well as a bath?
Tracy