[nagdu] questions about guide dog access denials

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:21:21 UTC 2014

Hello listers. I'm doing a research paper for my college English class on the laws of service animals and the penalties for the access denials of these animals. So I wanted to ask you, my fellow guide dog users a few questions. Here is the list.
1. Have you and your guide dog been denied access to a public establishment? examples include stores, restaurants,  theaters, etc. If so, explain.
2. How were you treated upon entry to this facility with your dog?
3. How did you handle the situation?
4. did you revisit this establishment? If so, were there anymore issues upon your entry?
Thank you for taking the time to look at this list. I have to have a source for this paper  in which I conducted the research myself. That is why I'm posting these questions here. Feel free to answer on or off list. Thank you all very much.
Alyssa who is hopefully getting a new dog soon

Sent from my iPad