[nagdu] Update on getting a new dog

Alyssa alyssahenson95 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 19:28:54 UTC 2014

Hey there again. This will be my last thread starter for the day. This one is a little less formal.  i met with an instructor from the Seeing Eye earlier this week. It happened to be Lucas Frank who I've heard  is pretty legendary in the guide dog world. He watched me walk with a cane, then we did a juno walk. he said if it was up to him, I would be accepted to the Seeing Eye. I know he doesn't get to make the decision, but a good report from him will certainly help. I'm looking forward to this new life adventure with a new dog. I'll keep you all posted as I find out more.
Alyssa, who is just about tired of using a cane in the crowds of a college campus

Sent from my iPad