[nagdu] Law Regarding Attacks on Service Dogs

National Association of Guide Dog Users blind411 at verizon.net
Fri Mar 21 20:25:47 UTC 2014

Passle,
	Please write to me off-list to

president at nagdu.org

It is not my intention to meet you on the Hill; rather, it is my intention
to visit those who are willing to sponsor such a billwhile I am in D.C. on
other NAGDU business. Please write to me and provide me with the names of
those who seem interested in sponsoring such legislation so I can meet with
them. Thank you very much!

Marion