[nagdu] Possibly switching dog food advice would be welcome

lizzy lizzym0827 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 19:24:21 UTC 2014

Hi All,
I know I'm coming late to this one, but I'm wondering if anyone
can be more specific about the differences in stool noticed after
going grain-free.  The reason I ask is because I was feeding my
girl ProPlan Chicken and rice but switched to Nature's Domain
Turkey and Sweet potato.  After the switch, she needs to poop 2-3
times a day, but on ProPlan she only went once.  Anyone know why
this might be? It's been about three weeks since we've made the
switch, so I'm thinking she should be adjusted to it by now.
Just curious about whether or not this is normal.
Thanks,
Lizzy