[nagdu] Possibly switching dog food advice would be welcome

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Sun Mar 23 19:43:08 UTC 2014

Hi Lizzy,
After switching my guide, within a week I noticed that not only did his
stools harden up considerably, but also the amount of waste is drastically
less.  With your pup, are her stools formed and hard, or soft and mushy?  I
should also note that my guide is on such a regular schedule I know when he
will go and when he won't...unless he has been feasting under the bird
feeder!

Steve