[nagdu] SB432.pdf

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 19:49:41 UTC 2014

I don't know where to start... This has a few good merits, but most of it is so obviously against the ADA. I mean, where do they get off refusing owner trainers the same rights? There is so much wrong here I wish I lived in Louisiana just so I could help fight this. I hope this is dismantled or edited heavily.
Jewel

Sent from my iPhone