[nagdu] Guide dog Certification WAS SB432.pdf

Daryl Marie crazymusician at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 25 20:57:00 UTC 2014

Just the result of 10 minutes of research tells me that in Alberta, you can apply for a Government of Alberta card that has your and your dog's picture on it.  If you are not accedited through a school, you aren't eligible for the cards, but should still have all the rights of those that are.

Daryl and Jenny