[nagdu] Noticing medical issues?

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 03:22:51 UTC 2014

Right, and never ever let your vet talk you out of it.  While they do
examine--and very well, most of them--you do know your dog best, and as
Raven said, get to  know every inch of your dog with your hands; know what
your dog smells like; what their stools are like; if the urine has a smell
different than you are used to.
Darla & Huck the Hunk