[nagdu] Noticing medical issues?

Raven Tolliver ravend729 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 14:50:07 UTC 2014

I think it's something we all go through. When I first got the Golden
Guy, I fretted about a lot of things and had my puppy-raisers on speed
dial. It's better to be a worry wort than not care at all. Eventually,
you'll come to shrug off some of the little things as you get to know
what's normal for Jenny.
And just a note, dog's sleep just as much as babies do. They need
something around 14 hours daily.
Sometimes, dogs do get depressed or sleep more than usual, even when
you attempt to play with them or excite them. If you notice something
like this, I would give it a couple days, given there are no other
signs of something wrong.

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nagdu_nfbnet.org/ravend729%40gmail.c
>>> om
>>>

>> --