[nagdu] Jogging with dog Guide

Darla Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 20:28:30 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

	How does race walking work?  Would that be a better activity than
jogging?  I can't because I have that dog gone compression fracture that
just does not seem to heal, but I love to walk fast and think I have found a
place for some "leg stretching" walking, as my friend calls it; it is smooth
new sidewalk with few obstacles and runs, for at least, a half mile.
Darla & Huck the Hunk