[nagdu] Race walking - was jogging with guide dog

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Thu Mar 27 14:15:02 UTC 2014

Hi Darla.
I was wondering about race walking, too.  What is it, anyway?

Boy, a half-mile of smooth sidewalk!  Our sidewalks are OK on the main drag,
but can be pretty uneven on the side streets. And, if I had a mind to run on
the sidewalk, there's a real possibility of running over some little old
lady.
Tracy