[nagdu] Sore paw?

Courtney Vuoncino eveningstar415 at hotmail.com
Thu May 1 20:14:32 UTC 2014

Hi, Daryl!

I'm so glad to hear that Jenny is feeling better. If I remember correctly,
she is a black Lab? Well, my Amelia is half black Lab and half Golden
Retriever and I think Labs excel at the drama. LOL Amelia hides her head
behind my knee or covers her snout with her paws while she is lying down if
anyone mentions that she has some gray and white fur on her snout and under
her chin. LOL It's quite priceless!

As far as booties-Amelia will sit down and stare at me as if I've committed
some injustice toward her by putting those vile things on her paws. LOL She
seems to prefer nothing coming between her paws and the concrete. That
sounds like an ad for something, doesn't it? "Girls like Amelia want nothing
to come between their powerfully pretty paws and the surface they're walking
on."  LOL

Giggling  Court and Sunning Amelia